Dear Valued Customer,
I hope that you, your family and your colleagues are safe and in good health as we all adapt to our new way of living and working.
At CS, we’ve been closely monitoring the situation to ensure we align our actions with all government guidance. Currently, we remain fully operational and committed to helping you continue with your projects, whether that be supplying you with material or offering advice on a specification.
To keep our staff and their families safe, we have implemented the following safety protocols to enable us to continue working during this time:
- All office staff are working from home and are fully connected to our systems and each other.
- For our manufacturing teams we are conducting additional cleaning, providing hand sanitiser and maintaining social distancing.
Through these unprecedented times, the CS team is focused on conducting business as usual and keeping disruptions to a minimum. Our teams are ready and waiting to support you, so get in touch via any of the below methods and we will be happy to help:
- Phone: 01296 794360
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The CS website continues to be a great resource for product information with drawings, data sheets, useful guides and blog posts available to read and download at: www.c-sgroup.co.uk
Together, we will get through this difficult time. In the meantime, we remain vigilant and promise to stay in touch, so you know what to expect as the situation evolves. For more information on our response to COVID-19 please visit: www.c-sgroup.co.uk/COVID-19
VP, CS Europe & Australia
To ensure business continuity and the safety of our teams and their families during this difficult time we are transitioning some of our colleagues to working from home, as per government advice.
During this time we ask that you bear with us as we adapt to our new ways of working. Our contingency plans mean that there should be little to no impact on you, our customers. All normal forms of communication (phone, email, online form etc.) will still operate as usual, you may just end up talking to one of our colleagues from their kitchen rather than our offices.
Our factory is open and we are committed to fulfilling new and existing orders for as long as we are able to do so as per government guidelines.
If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us.
VP, CS Europe & Australia
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) is impacting the world at an increasingly fast pace. During these uncertain times, Construction Specialties (CS) is committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees, and ensuring business continuity for our customers and partners.
We are taking direction from groups such as the World Health Organisation (WHO), government websites in the UK and Ireland and as such, have prepared comprehensive contingency plans to address various scenarios.
CS is currently taking the following precautions:
- All non essential foreign business travel has been cancelled.
- Any employee who has encountered someone who has, or is suspected of having, COVID-19 is required to follow current government guidelines and self isolate.
- We have cancelled non essential in person meetings both internal & external and replaced them with web meetings.
- Any scheduled job interviews are to be conducted via web meeting, rather than in person.
- We have increased the number of office cleanings.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been placed throughout the building with frequent use encouraged.
- We have shared best-practice health tips for minimising the spread of infection, as well as references to the NHS and Government COVID-19 websites.
- Increasing standard stocking levels of our most popular products.
In preparation for the possible need for some employees to work from home, we will be conducting work-from-home exercises, to evaluate our ability to operate certain functions effectively from our homes, if needed.
Construction Specialties are both vertically integrated and have multiple supply sources for components across the world and do not envisage any difficulties in supplying our customers. The direct impact of COVID-19 is unknown but will be managed by selecting the best supply chain options at the time of order.
At this stage we do not anticipate any interruption to our service, or the supply of our products and are committed to keeping our business fully operational, without interruption.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
VP, CS Europe & Australia
Our priority is to guarantee everyone’s safety, yours and that of our employees around the world who remain mobilized to ensure the continuity of our services.
Construction Specialties is prepared for the current situation: deliveries continue, your orders are processed and we do our utmost to maintain the best lead times.
In order to offer you the best service, our partially teleworking teams remain at your entire disposal:
- For any quotation, information: email@example.com
- For all documentation: www.c-sgroup.fr
- Order tracking: firstname.lastname@example.org
We monitor the situation in real time and actively collaborate with our partners to ensure that our service is provided in compliance with health regulations. Safety first!
We wish to accompany you as well as possible in the crossing of this sanitary crisis and in the support of your activity.
Thank you for the trust you have placed in us,
Your CS Team