Explore the Extended Range
When you specify CS Louvres you get the backing of a dedicated team, with a wealth of experience and design capability. We assist you throughout the process from specification and design right through to installation.
Why CS Louvres
Architectural louvres have a diverse range of uses for both engineers and building designers.
Required on most buildings to allow airflow in and out of the building, architectural louvres often have to provide protection from rain ingress.
Louvres can also be used to provide aesthetic and economic screening for unsightly equipment or building façades.
- industry leading performance
- unparalleled global experience
- most spatially efficient models available
- up to 100% rain defence with some models
- robust blades up to 3x thicker than rolled
Request a Printed Copy of the Brochure
Sometimes it’s good to have a copy to flick through, or refer back to at a later date. If you would like a hard copy of the brochure, please fill in the form below and we’ll post one to you as quickly as possible. Alternatively get in touch via:
- phone: +44 (0)1296 652800
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org