Simple to install, robust and cost-effective solution for preventing damage to edges of new and existing timber core doors.
- Manufactured from 2mm Acrovyn Sheet and incorporating 8mm thick inner Acrovyn lipping
- Can be fitted to one or both door edges and used in combination with door face protection if required
- Straight edge as standard, 45° or round bevel optional
- Supplied with colour matched pellets to conceal fixings
- To suit 44mm or 54mm thick doors with radiused edges (other thicknesses can be accommodated*)
- Standard height 2100mm (heights up to 2700mm can be manufactured)
Door edge protector only
Installed flush with door face protection
Overlapping door face protection
Due to the limitations of print and computer screens, actual colours may vary. We recommend making any colour selections from our free of charge samples service.
Approximate LRV values for CS Acrovyn colours and finishes have been determined using the CIE Y value measurement method.