Construction Specialties’ newest sunshade system is a twisted extrusion, perfect for design enthusiasts looking to add aesthetic appeal and excitement to their buildings.
In response to the architectural trend of creating the illusion of movement on building facades, CS has created a twisted sunshade system. In the past, this effect was achieved by mounting blades on building exteriors at different angles. CS has taken a more innovative approach by creating a sunshade system with twisted blades that replicate waves.
Twisting custom architectural metal takes the current wave designs on the market to the next level. The twist remains constant throughout both blade types, and multiple sections can fully twist while stacked or mounted across an exterior facade.
Examples of What's Possible
- Design flexibility
- Promotes lower energy use
- Increases safety and security
- Blades can be in sequential or irregular order to express your design aesthetic
- Lessens glare and solar heat gain, yet allows filtered light to enter
- System reduces the need for artificial lighting
- System acts to guard against falls and keeps intruders out
- Car Parks
- Office + Mixed Use
- Sports + Entertainment
- Uses 300mm Airfoil blades
- Blades twist around the center axis
- Center axis must remain parallel to the building
- Blades have a maximum twist rate of 18.5° /m
- 20 Year AAMA 2604 Powder Coat finish
- Fluoropolymer Pearlescent & Metallic
- Wood grain powder coat
- Custom colours available